School Attendance Matters!
Don’t underestimate the importance of 100 percent attendance. Even one day missed can have an effect on learning:
- 98 percent attendance means 4 school days missed
- 95 percent attendance means 10 school days missed
- 90 percent attendance means 19 school days missed
- 80 percent attendance means 38 school days missed
- Five minutes late each day means 3 school days missed
Please help us promote good attendance throughout our school – parents and families really do play an important role.
Link to our policies page where our Attendance Policy for parents can be found.